Friday, June 3, 2011

The Transformation of Heechul & Shindong (Super Junior)

What???

They transformed to whatt?? Are they Transformers???

Hahahaha.. no la.. just kidding..



but.. wanna see them???







Super Junior’s Kim Heechul showed off his inner ‘ggangpae‘ (or ‘gangster’) through a recent tweet.
Sporting some wild hair and a definite scowl, the idol tweeted, “I’ll see you all tomorrow. I’m trying to keep up with my hair and beard right now~ Please look forward to it.”









Super Junior’s Shindong has transformed into Captain Jack Sparrow from “The Pirates of the Caribbean“!
On June 3rd, Shindong posted a picture on his Twitter with the message, “Dong Sparrow deceivingly fits!!! Gyuri did this to me directly! I’m on my way home like this. People are looking at me funny. Why, why, why, is this the first time you’ve seen …


0 comments:

Post a Comment